Wednesday, March 31, 2010

1st day of Classes

P1030822

Today is my first day to for my class. Orientation have just finished, it’s time to study hard…

P1030819

The tutor is really good, he repeated the things that we don’t understand. Especially the Mohr circle… the normal and shear stresses… the UCS…

Hahaha I just kidding.. I went to join a class with my friend. I want to join the lecture in one of the reputable universities here. Get the feel and see how it is like, i have not been going to class for 4 years…

P1030820

After that for dinner, I went to eat a “Healthy” burger… Took the Zen Hen,

P1030824

I manage to continue reading chiclit while waiting for the burger…

The burger is big as usual, but i was still hungry after I finish the entire burger.. ended up I go back and eat with housemate again… I’m soooo going to gain weight!  

No comments: