Saturday, January 16, 2010

cookies…

It’s been two years I haven’t been baking cookies… :p So I wanted to try back baking cookies again after 24 months…. hahaha

Went to get the materials and started to do preparation and baking and baking and…

16012010561

failed… I left in the oven for too long and it went overbaked!

never mind thats the first tray… I put in the second tray… tada…

16012010562

looks nice right? but when i put it in my mouth, and found out that the cookies are crispy enough….. failed……

But after that i successfully baked the following! … tada….

16012010563

hahaha it’s actually orange cake which i promise some friends for a very very long time… :p sorry ya… if you’re reading this… nah here’s the proof that i really got bake la…  it’s a bit black… hahaha but this is my first attempt of trying to bake an orange cake… :p

No comments: