Sunday, January 24, 2010

Cookies for sale!

Hey, sorry I' have not been blogging for the weekends. Was so so busy but I really really want to commit myself to writing blogs and emails. I guess these are the two way of communications that I will use oftenly in another 2 months…

Oh ya, yummy cookies for sale!!!!

come and try my homebaked cookies!

24012010608 24012010607

Description : Chocolate cookies with Chocolate chips and nuts!

I’m selling it in two types of packaging :

Sealed Plastic bag :

24012010605

Price : RM 6.00

Sealed Plastic Container WITH HANDLE

24012010614

Price : RM 15.00

The cookies selling are also in conjunction to collect donations for the Haiti earthquake victims. 25% of the profit will be donated to Haiti earthquake victims. Come and do your part as well to contribute to the Haiti earthquake victims while you can still enjoy yummy taste of Chocolate cookies for this coming Chinese New Year.

Valentines are also on the way!

Buy one for your loved one and at the same time help the Haiti earthquake victims!

You can do your part to make a difference!

If you want to make an early order, please do leave a comment and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible. I’ll be selling these cookies at City Harvest Church after service

Saturday : 7:00pm – 8:30pm

Sunday : 12:30pm – 1:30pm

No comments: