Saturday, November 22, 2008

Asia Conference - The day before...

Hallelujah!!! Asia Conference is finally here... After work, I quickly rush to my car, to hurry to church to go on the bus. Everything is ready. I've already packed my bags two days ago. This is so exciting!!! the time is 5:45pm. As I drive my car down the road.... then ...

DSC03676

jam!!! not just jam but jam at 3 different places!!! aiyoyo.... I go up to NKVE also JAM! Pay for the toll also jam... this is bad...

I reach church at 7pm... wah.... drive and jam for so long... but still excited! then we have our briefing of the journey to singapore...

 

DSC03678

There were so many people!!! The bus arrived at 8pm something...

DSC03689

I'm so blessed can sit next to Kent for the whole journey! The were few girls sitting behind us...DSC03686

 

Then after waited for awhile... the bus left at 9pm... yay! Asia Conference~~~ here I come!!!

.... sleep.... zzzz

We stop by at Pagoh at about half past eleven...

DSC03702

Then we arrive at Yong Peng for some late "dinner" at .... 12:20am... wah really late...

the stuff here really expensive o.... 10 biji of kaya ball for rm3.50 man.... hahaha... but ok la.. satisfying bit...

DSC03713

The we got to the Malaysian Immigration at the border down to Singapore...  as we were queing up... suddenly "Malaysia passport Malaysia passport...", the office directing us to another lane... then he never check on our passport! .... wah my first time.. going out of Malaysia no need to check passport one neh....

DSC03721

We arrive at Golden Mile awhile later... apparently the driver was trying his very best to find Golden Mile... Then we reach the Golden Mile...

DSC03725

Another bus took us to Eton Hall... and we finally reach...

DSC03727

hahaha sorry all the pictures doesn't show the background.. my K800i can't really take good pictures at night though there's flash, next time maybe can get C902.. hehehe better quality...

Finally reach to Eton hall, got my room number.. and head on to have a "little" sleep... it was about 6am that time and i need to wake up at 8am.... hahaha 2 hours also sleep la.... another 5 challenging days to go!!!

2 comments:

Kar Wai said...

Tom your blog nice la..

My Nasi Lemaks was RM6++++ HAHAHA nevermind nevermind you can divide it by2.4 to feel better! HAHA

eYeS & eArS said...

hahaha compare with Singapore food price better... hehehe compare with Malaysian food price, no need to eat anything liao... hehehe