Friday, January 23, 2009

kIm-cHi moving out...

This morning at 2:30am, I hear my hamsters shouting... and it was a few times... i switch on the lights, was shock to realize, that Jerry was sitting at the upper layer alone, looking shocked. i try to comfort her... but nothing seems to work... kim-chi seems to be actively running around...

 

after watching for sometime, finally jerry decided to move around, and it climbed down.. when it met face to face with kimchi that is moving around, to my shock, kimchi slap jerry to the side! and kimchi seem to be bullying jerry every now and then! this was bad news for me... thank God that one of my colleague gave me a cage he won't use anymore. i continue watching them, and indeed, kimchi was really bullying jerry!!! poor jerry....

looking at such scenario, i've decided to separate them both to different cages... because kimchi was so fierce and can't share, i move him out... :'(... i thought both females won't fight.. the guy in the pet shop told me so!!! but it seems that they do fight... hamsters do fight... haiz...

DSC04629

jerry -

DSC04631

kimchi -

DSC04630

anyway i guess it's best for them as well. Hamsters like to be alone, and they are territorial creatures. so it's best not to put them together la...

No comments: