yup~ March 22nd is the date! The date that my course of life will be changed, the day that I will start to see so many things differently! The day that I will change in a lot of things!
Some might know, some still don’t know. I didn’t tell many people, but here goes …
I will be flying to New Zealand for Working Holiday Scheme. March 22nd I will be flying to Melbourne and holiday for 2 weeks first with my best friend before flying to New Zealand for a great adventure that is awaiting me.
I’ve been waiting for this moment for months, and it’s finally here. Exactly another 1 month to go.
For the benefit of those who do not understand, Working Holiday Visa (WHV) is a visa issued to Malaysians whom wants to work and holiday at the same time in New Zealand
you can get more info from the following link :
To be eligible for this visa, the following requirements applies :
- have a Malaysian passport that‘s valid for at least three months after your planned departure from New Zealand
- be at least 18 and not more than 30 years old
- not bring children with you
- hold a return ticket or sufficient funds to purchase such a ticket*
- have a minimum of NZ$2,250 available funds to meet your living costs while you’re here
- meet our health and character requirements
- be coming to New Zealand to holiday, with work or study being secondary intentions for your visit
- not have been approved a visa or permit under a Working Holiday Scheme before.
You do not need to have a job before applying this visa. Normally a lot of people get a job after they reach to New Zealand.
What you need to prepare is
- Money (enough funds to cover also for the return ticket)
- Winter clothing
- Enough links for transport, accomodation there and links to find job
- camera? hehe
I bought my ticket via transit in Melbourne. altogether to reach to New Zealand is about rm 1400. But i believe you can get cheaper through fairs and also MAS is having promotion now!
Going to start preparing my luggage, I only have 20kg limit! I wonder how am I going to bring everything there!